Andrew and Mommy

Andrew and Mommy

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No news......

.....is good news?? I'm hoping so. I was supposed to hear confirmation of my Embassy appointment yesterday, but I have heard nothing yet. Sally says we should she have a response tomorrow. Fingers crossed and positive vibes out there!!

HAPPY 6 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO ANDREW!!

I actually finished decorating his room today--it looks great! I'm so excited to get him home and into his room. It's an adorable room for my adorable boy!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months Andrew! Thinking about you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard anything? Our agency has been told that all embassy appointments are delayed and we do not know when we will be able to go now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I guess my last question was a bit too late. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete