Andrew and Mommy

Andrew and Mommy

Friday, March 4, 2011

It's almost embarrassing.....






...that I haven't entered anything here in 2 months!! I have a great excuse--I've been so in love and so wrapped up with life with Andrew that I haven't had much internet time at all!

Our first 2 months together have been fantastic. Andrew is a happy boy, an easy baby, and an absolute delight. He is healthy, sweet, likes to laugh, and is growing strong! He has learned to wave, to clap; he rolls over both ways; he looks like he's about to crawl, and he can sit up on his own. He laughs when mommy tickles his belly and when I dance around acting silly. He loves to be in his jumparoo. He seems to enjoy sleeping peacefully in the stroller while mommy jogs and sweats and can't breathe! He's seen the ocean but can't wait to get in there with warmer weather coming soon! He loves taking baths. He has smiles for everyone he meets. The doggies tolerate him, and he hasn't pulled any tails yet! He doesn't sleep through the night yet--usually up around 1 am and 4 am.....he is eating some finger foods (cereal) as well as baby food apples, pears, peaches, mixed vegetables, carrots, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, and turkey. He loves oatmeal with apples and cinnamon and rice cereal with mangos! He Skypes with Grandma and Grandpa every night while he eats dinner. He sits in front of the Baby Einstein and Baby Loves Music DVDs eating mum-mums and looks like a big boy. He likes to swing at the playground. In the 2 months he's been home, he's been to 5 band concerts and ridden on 6 planes. He travels well...usually sleeping by the time we take off! He has had issues with a weird eczema-type virus on his feet every few weeks, and he has had one ear infection. He babbles quite a bit and seems to have a lot to say. It's mostly "dah dah dah and yah yah yah" so far, but I could swear he said "thank you" the other day! He is 8 months old now, and every day, he grows and learns new things. These are exciting times, and I'm so glad to have the time off from work to experience them with him! I did go back to work for 2 weeks in February and brought him with me! It worked great for me, but some people didn't like it, so I decided to take another 6 weeks! Now Andrew and I can continue to hang until mid April! I'm going to enjoy every day with him!!

Here are a few recent pictures of my beautiful boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment