Andrew and Mommy

Andrew and Mommy

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My part of the dossier done!!


I drove to Montgomery today and got the State Seal from the Secretary of State of Alabama on all of my documents!! Then I went to Fed Ex and spread everything out on the floor so I could really see all the paperwork! BIG SIGH!! I sent everything to the Assistant Stork in Washington DC, and they will hand deliver my documents to the US State Department and to the Ethiopian Embassy. After that, they send everything to my agency. Once they approve, everything goes to Ethiopia! Here's to hoping it's a smooth process!! I'm relieved that this part is DONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! And you got your I171 H quick. The new systems is sooo way better than the old. Can't wait for the post that says...I'm on the waiting list!

    ReplyDelete