Andrew and Mommy

Andrew and Mommy

Friday, November 19, 2010

Court Passed--he is officially my son!





On Thursday, November 18, at around 10 am in Addis Ababa, "A" became my son! I am finally able to share a couple of pictures with you here! He is a beautiful, sweet baby...being well-cared for....and I am in love! I have lots more to share about our experiences in Ethiopia, but I'll need a few days to get back to normal before I post! Suffice it to say--it was a fantastic experience--full of a wide range of emotions, some occasional tears, lots of laughter and joy. If all goes well, I should return in about 4 weeks to bring my son, Andrew home!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for pictures and officially being Andrew's mommy!! The four of you look so happy! He is a cutie pie and I love his huge smile with you in the last picture. Precious!! Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, JB!!!!! SO happy to be able to share this with you! Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful boy! Congratulations!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete